Monday, October 31, 2011

A few last minute Halloween goodies

So about a month ago I decided I was going to make slipcovers, for these pillow forms that have been sitting around here, for every holiday. So here are the ones I finished just in time for Halloween this year.

I used fabric that I had sitting around in my fabric stash (or as my husband calls it my fabric hoard).  My girls really liked the Happy Halloween on the 1st one.

When I finished this one they thought it was adorable.  I love the little spiders!

Here are a couple close ups so you can see the edging fabric to.


And last but not least I thought we would decorate some cookies because who doesn't love a sugar cookie and a holiday is the perfect excuse!

I love how these spider web cookies turned out and they were SO easy.  I'm pretty sure making the cookies was the hardest part of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)