Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pattern Tester

So I saw an add somewhere is computer land about being a sewing tester.  I answered it and let her know of my interest.  My payment would be that I got the sewing patterns for free if I just sewed up a little something and took pictures and sent her an email.  I knew it was something I could do.  Here are the 1st 2 patterns she sent me.  I made the first pair a 9 because that is the size I wear.  Well it was a bit small so Bailey got the first pair.  She LOVES them, she even asked if she could wear them to school.

I love the colors in these, so bright and fun.

These were the 2nd pattern I received.  I made these a 10 and they fit just right so I think her sizing is a little off. You know by like a whole size.
She loved the fabric I used for these and they are really fun.  They are a moccasin style and I had to do a little hand stitching on them.
I'm awaiting my next pattern which is supposed to be a purse and I do love to sew purses and my girls love them.  Although I am looking for a new purse for me so we'll have to wait and see.  I'll try and keep posting these fun patterns I am receiving.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! That is totally up your alley. I really like the second pattern the best. It sounds like she needs the pattern tester first if her sizes are off by that much. Good thing you are there.

    ReplyDelete

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)