Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I know, I know...

On the 1st day of November you were probably expecting something Fall or Thanksgivingish.  Well sorry to disappoint but I had to get this little purse/bag on here.  I made this for one of my girls friends for their birthday. I love the colors they are so fun and bright.



 The cherry's and paisley just make me happy!


 Here is a close up of the flower I made to adorn this little cutie.
I just took consecutive circles and frayed the edges and then rolled them up in my hand to give them a crumpled look then sewed them on with a layer of matching buttons.  I think it turned out so cute!  We added some hair accessories and a lip gloss inside and off she went to the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)