Sunday, August 22, 2010

Now known as an Award winning Seamstress and Greeting Card Artisit!!

So as many of you know I have been crafting for what seems like my whole life.  Every year I say I'm going to enter something in the fair and it comes and goes and I never have, until this year.  The girls had their 4-H stuff that we had to turn in so I decided that since we already had to be there I should just take my stuff too, so I did it!

We went to the fair on Saturday for the girls to participate in the fashion revue for 4-H and this is what I saw!

A BLUE ribbon attached to my Christmas Card!!  I got 1st place!!  Not only do I get that blue ribbon but I also get $7 and this is why I am an award winning greeting card artist!!

Out of 4 cards that I entered I got 2 awards. 
This was in the hand stamped category and I got 2nd and $5 for this one.

Then I decided with all the sewing I have done that I would submit some of my sewing projects.  I chose 2, a pair of twirl pants, that won 2nd place...


and the blouse that I made myself that also won 2nd place.
 

 So that is why I am now an Award winning seamstress too!!  SO EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)