Friday, August 6, 2010

I made a birthday pillowcase!!

So I got this idea from a friend from church.  She had been to a parenting class where they talked about making things special for your children's birthday and this is just one of the suggestions.  I also made a cute birthday wreath they suggested that you can adorn your door with for the day, week, month, whatever you choose.

So here is the pillowcase I came up with and because I have only girls I didn't have to make it unisex so it's all girlie with pink, glitter and a little eyelet!!

This picture is a little washed out but the background to the birthday fabric is light pink

Look how cute it looks on my 6 year old babies bed!!

Linked to the De-stash challange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)