Monday, August 9, 2010

So I've been sewing again!! Look what I have made...

So I have been wanting to make these pillowcase dresses that everyone has been talking about so I finally took the plunge and I have to say, they're pretty fast!
Here is the one I made for the little girls.  Maddie had to wear it to church cuz she just couldn't wait to show it off.

Here is the one I made for the big girls, it's made from a king sized pillow case and is plenty long for them.  I added the little ruffle to the bottom to break up the pattern and add a little cutesy to it.


Now at the beginning of the summer I brought some fabric for some cute summer outfits for the girls and planned on sewing them cuz I was gonna have SO much time to sew this summer.  Well as you know how summer goes, it took me until yesterday to finally get it out and start sewing.  It was coming along so quickly and it was looking so cute I just had to finish it today and here it is!
Didn't it turn out SO cute?!

Linked up to the De-stash challange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)