So I successfully finished my first ever slick fabric project!! It was kind of a pain cuz you have to be really careful where you pin because they will leave marks and if you have to seam rip that leaves marks to so I did had to seam rip a few times but it all worked out.
The funny thing is the thing that cost the most on this dress was the zipper. I only spent about $12 on this dress!
Here is the back with the big pretty bow.
I think this will be the pattern I will us to make Kodie's blessing dress now that I know I can sew slick fabric without ruining it!
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!