Sunday, August 9, 2009

What I had been up to...

Here is one of the MANY purses that I have made. This one was gone within a days time. Very cute! Here are many of the Twirl Pants that I have made...
These sold right away to Maddies teacher, very fun fall print

Here is a very cute owl print that I still have on hand


I can't believe that I still have these cupcake ones. They are the cutest!!



Here are some little birdie ones, I too thought these wouldn't last as birds are SO in right now.




These I made for my girlfriends niece they were only a size 2 so cute!





These I sold to Kodies speech therapist they too were only a size 2.






Some butterfly sparkly pants that Maddies preschool coordinators daughter decided she just HAD to have!







These SO cute owls with brown background and bright pink polka dot trim




These are one of my favs-cherries with red plaid. SO CUTE!! Maddies teacher bought these!
I have had a blast seeing how all these combinations have come together. I have gotten a little addicted. I have MANY more projects coming in the future!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)