Sunday, August 9, 2009

So I have taken a little sabatical for summer-

So I had been very busy sewing up a storm but since about the last week of June I haven't really done much crafting. I did get a night out with the girls for scrapbook club night and also a night to just scrap. I ended up catching up on my scrapclub pages from 2 months past. I will get around to posting pictures soon! I am currently revamping my craft area, cleaning organizing that sort of thing and my sewing machine is in to get a much needed tune-up. I haven't had it looked at for 3 1/2 years and I have probably sewn more in the last 3 1/2 years then I have since I bought that machine 15 years ago so it was time! I am hoping when my space is clean and organized that I will have a renewed creative spark that will get me back in the swing of things! Hope you are all having a fabulous summer and check back for some new picts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)