Friday, May 6, 2011

A few more things I've been working on...

So this is a pretty long post but I have been busy!

This is a scrapbook page we did for scrap club, I think it turned out SO cute!

This is a blanket I made for my cousins baby, they are die hard Ute fans!

This is a shopping cart cover I made for the same little man.  We don't want him getting all those nasty germs from the carts!

Here is an ear flap hat I made my cousins husband.  I think he really liked it!

This is the hat I made for my cousin.  The flower is detachable so she can just wear it if she wants to!

These are the buckets I put together for conference.  They had words I wanted the girls to listen for during the sessions and if they heard them they got one of the treats inside.  This was a HUGE hit!

Here is a hat that I made, the girls gobbled it right up!

Another, it looks a bit like a derby hat.

Here are the Easter skirts I sewed.  I bought the shirts at the local Wal-Mart

Well, there is a sampling of what I have been up to.  As soon as I can get the  pictures off my phone I'll post those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)