Friday, September 17, 2010

Check out my new LOGO!!

So as some of you may know I was selling stuff on Etsy.com and had sold a few things but was having better luck locally by word of mouth and my mother and brothers fiance'.  Now that the kids are all in school and I have hours during the day to complete stuff I thought I would get serious about selling on Etsy.  I asked a friend of mine to come up with a logo for me.  I had an idea of what I wanted but just needed the help executing the thought.  So here it is...

Queen B Sews
my etsy user name is queenbsews so this is what I wanted.




So I also needed a header for my sight so she designed this for me too!  Isn't it SO cute?!

If you are interested in having her design something for you go to http://www.photographybysaharra.com/
She does photography too so if your in need of someone in that area she's your gal!
Thanks for checking out my new logo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)