Monday, January 10, 2011

What I made for Christmas

SO I made SO much stuff for Christmas but because I was so wrapped up in making, I didn't do so well taking pictures of the things I made.  I did get a picture of the nightgowns that I made for the girls.  They absolutely loved them.  Lacey said she felt like a princess and that they were SO comfortable.  I think they look like little angels!

This doesn't show a great picture of the bottom but there is a good sized ruffle with a lace strip added to the seam.  They really are lovely!

The other things I made: Everyone in the extended family grandparents, uncles, cousins, got towels with their names appliqued on them and along with that they got flax seed heating pads.  Everyone seemed to love what they got and the thing I like is they are useful gifts and not a pile of toys they won't play with or crap that will just sit around. 
It was a busy time and now that it is all over I feel a bit relaxed!
Now that I have spent the last 2 weeks gutting rooms and getting rid of clutter I can get back to my crafting.  I hope to be able to post a lot of new projects shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)