Monday, December 6, 2010

A few of the things I've been making

I promised awhile ago that I would show off some of the things I've been working on and here they are!

 This is the towels I made for my card club girls for their gifts for Christmas.  They were much more time consuming than I originally thought!  I got the inspiration here.
This is the scrapbook page we made at Scrap club.  My friend Natalie created this beauty!


Here are a couple of the hair flowers I've been working on.  They are SO cute and the girls are loving them!


And here is the Mrs. Claus outfit I have been working on for a lady.  She is the same one I did the clown costume for.  She is dressing as Mrs. Claus at a senior center Christmas party.

She had this red velour dress she wanted me to embellish with white fur, make the apron and make the hat.  She was VERY pleased with the results!

I will of course have much more to show off with Christmas and all so stay tuned for the next set of things!

1 comment:

  1. I like the ruffled dish towels. I've been meaning to make ones like those since I saw them in an Etsy shop awhile back. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your nice comment about the scarves. I was a little nervous to post about them. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)