Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A couple things I made during conference weekend

So if any of you know me you know that I can't just sit and watch TV, I have to be doing something with my hands too, so since it was conference weekend I had to have something to do and this is what it was.
I made this cute dress that I have been SO excited about because of the owl fabric.


You can sorta see the clip that matches it in her hair.

Here is the circle skirt that I found fabric for a couple weeks ago.  It's fairly easy and I think looks pretty cute!

There is also a bow that I could put on it and looking at it now I think it needs it.  It's a little plain looking where the loop to pull up the top skirt.  What do you think?

Here is the fabric a little closer so you can get a better idea.  I think it the other ones you couldn't tell the zebra stripe had pink with it!
make it wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)