Monday, July 12, 2010

The Bathroom paint is finished


So I finished painting the bathroom today!!  I love small projects that you can see the end of.  I have had paint for my living room for at least 6 mos and still haven't painted because I envision the ciaos that will happen when all the furniture has to be moved to the center and the kids want to go in and out, it's just too much for my brain to take in, but this little bathroom I can do!

So turquoise is a hot color this year and I thought this bathroom could handle it because it has no window so it's pretty dark.  I found an oops paint at Walmart that was just the color I way lookin for!  I love it!!

I hung the medallion I bought a few weeks ago and spray painted, it looks good in there!
My plan is to accent this with white, yellow and a touch of some red.  I need to find me a shelf to put above the toilet to give that wall a little more interest.  Maybe something with a towel bar and do some yellow towels.  So fun decorating, I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color! And I love that you found it in the OOPS section. I always check those places too. Can't wait to see more of the accents. I always invision turquoise with black and white so I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)