Friday, May 20, 2011

And a few more...

So I have been doing a lot of random crafting.  I just wanted to share a little of what I have been working on...


A purse I made for my friend Tami

My signature baby gift of the diaper clutch, this one is for my friend Suzanne...

Here it is opened up, you can see the matching wipe case

Here is shows that you can fold up the wipe case and 3 small diapers so you can get away with just taking this if you want to!



Here is a purse that I am selling for $30.  I will be listing it in my etsy shop soon!
This is the 1st grade project I put together for the Art Fair.  It sold at auction for $100
Here is the hair flower I made for my cousin the Ute(gag)  fan!

Hope you've enjoyed looking at some of the things I've been creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all your comments, keep them coming!! :)